Shenzhen, Guangdong
100% full Not resolved
1.1
Additional Fees

People, do not use Forest Shipping Company Limited! Here's how I got screwed over by them for about $4,000 USD. Yea before they get your money they're all friendly and fast to reply, but once they get your money, they're going to do things that is most convenient for them, NOT what is best for you! Unless you are 100% sure your products will move without a hitch, then go ahead and use them but don't say you weren't warned.

So I was shipping a shipment of goods into the US, and it got detained by the FDA because it had health claims and was classified into a medical device. FDA issued an official notice with specific instructions to register 3 entities in my supply chain (which I only found out after this was all over), each registration costing about $4,000 USD. Instead of passing the document to me so I could follow the instructions myself, Forest Shipping Company Limited decides they can email me the instructions with their version of English (and if you've communicated with them through email before, you will already know that only about 70% of their English is understandable). And so they advised me to register my own device, paid $4000 to the FDA, only for them to come back and tell me the registration is not done! Obviously I had no confidence in the communication anymore and stopped the shipment. When I contacted FDA directly, I was unable to be issued a refund for making a wrong/incomplete registration because it was my fault I did not understand FDA instructions as I should have read their notice. But yet, I had never even seen FDA's document at all!

And guess what when I approached Forest Shipping Company Limited about this? Basically their reply was "nah sorry, it is not our responsibility to forward any documents to you, too bad you lost money". Oh really, an official document containing material information, from a government authority with instructions for registration that is worth more than $10,000USD, and Forest Shipping Company Limited does not think its important enough for me to see it myself, and that I should rely on their interpretation of what FDA wants.

Guys, when you've handed your shipping money over (especially if you use TT), they will do whatever is most convenient for them from then onwards, which may not be what is best for you! STAY AWAY FROM Forest Shipping Company Limited! Tons of better shippers out there, like Shapiro and fbaforwarder, I was lazy to research on my own before and simply relied on this shipper that my supplier had connections with. Paid a heavy price for it, and I can't sue them for it because even if I had 100% of winning, the legal costs would overwhelm my claims of $4,000USD.

If you're like me and have lost money because of Forest Shipping Company Limited's negligence, drop me a message and we may be able to work out a feasible lawsuit claim together.

Don't say you weren't warned!

Good luck everyone on your FBA business, but please don’t use Forest Shipping Company Limited.

Disclaimer: All views expressed are my own and are true to the best of my knowledge. I have no affiliations with any of the aforementioned companies.

Review about: Forest Shipping Customer Care.

I liked: Replied to email.

I didn't like: Completely negligent communications, No desire to improve business practices, Gives arrogant and irrelevant responses.

Had an Experience with Forest Shipping?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion